Sunday, December 28, 2008

37 Weeks




December 27, 2008, 37 Weeks. I'm hoping baby hartley decides to make his appearance soon because I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore. I've been battling horrible back pain and my ribs are badly bruised and that makes it hard to sit or lay down.




It was 60 degrees today and I wore short sleeves outside!!! So strange to think that we just got a ton of snow and now it's all gone and the sun is out and the snow is melting.




My Dad, Step Mom and brother Travis were supposed to fly to Michigan to visit but Lisa woke up Tuesday morning really sick and she didn't feel like flying and she didn't want to come up here and be around me so I wouldn't get sick. She was completely devastated that she couldn't be here for Christmas.




Jerome and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Christmas Day. This movie was good but I thought they could have added the content in half the time it was. Half way through the movie I was ready to go home and rest because it's hard to sit in one place for a long period of time. Christmas was really hard this year because we were not with family which is rare for me because family is so important to us. Next year we will make up for it and we will have our son with us too.







No comments: