Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is almost here

It doesn't seem like Christmas, probably because I've been miserable lately and still have 4 weeks to go. The baby is still moving a lot so he must have some room left in there. At my weekly appointment yesterday the nurse said I was starting to thin out, so things are progressing as they should. I think my mom thinks the baby is going to be born around Christmas but I beg to differ. I think I will go into January but deliver before my actual due date. Jerome seems to like he will be born January 7th because there isn't a college bowl game that day!!!! He is scheduled to have the eye correction surgery January 9th so we will see what happens. They were really busy the first 3 months of the year so he had to schedule an appointment. My back seems to progressively hurt worse each day and I'm still not sleeping. I'm having the "fake" contractions that are uncomfortable. I'm nervous about knowing when I'm in labor and wondering if my water will break. My mom told me that her water never broke with us kids and my sister's water slowly leaked when she had Andrew. I guess time will tell. I'm going to have Jerome take some more pictures of my belly before I have the baby.

No comments: